Sabtu, 05 Juli 2008

World can do anything on me,
Pulverized my heart til i get injured,
and blooding inside,
scratch my dream til i fall, fall, n fall
for many times,
torn my hope n try to apart me from my love petal til i cry along my life.
They can say anything on me,
but i will not let them hurts ur heart,
i will not let them make u cry,
and i will not let them say a harsh word to u just because ur love to me.
My every single tears dat fall down in my cheek,
and ends in my lips
will proved my love for u will never end.
And 1 day it will become a river of my love,
n we will sail there wid our strongest ship.
Yes,
most strongest,
most beautifull,
most wide,
n most safe ship.
We build it wid our love,
pray, care, patient, n passion.
Just believe 1 thing...
Our day will come.

By: Atika Dian Pitaloka
010708
11.33wib

4 komentar:

Nandar mengatakan...

salam kenal mbak saya juga hobi menggambar dan baca buku latahzan

Nandar mengatakan...

saya sedang merintis usaha desaim grafis printing dan marchandise bisa pesan lewat email atau telp, silahkan kunjungi blog saya: nandarart.blogspot.com

Nandar mengatakan...

085 290 921 725

adnan mengatakan...

good poems, keep writing!